Last update: November 2022
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or certain parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Policy) refers to Lily Vogue:
- 690 Rue de Montbrun, Boucherville Quebec J4B 8H2, Canada.
- 5645 Grande Allee, Brossard Quebec J4Z 3G3, Canada
- 3079 Boulevard de Mascouche, Mascouche Quebec J7K 3B7, Canada
- The Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile or other device by a website, containing details of Your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Quebec, Canada
- Apparatus means any device allowing access to the Service, such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- The Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. These are third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to offer the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform Service-related services, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. .
- Third party social media service means any website or any social networking site through which a User can connect or create an account to use the Service.
- The Usage data means data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Lily Vogue, accessible at the following address: https://www.lilyvogue.ca/
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Full name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as the internet protocol address (e.g., IP address) of Your Device, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of Your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You are using, Your mobile device's unique identifier, Your mobile device's IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends when You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?”, available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited these pages or opened an email and to carry out other statistics relating to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be “persistent” Cookies or “session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with the services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have requested cannot be provided, and We use these Cookies only to provide these services to You.
Cookies Policy / Notice of Acceptance of Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences each time You use the Website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account : to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: forming, complying with and entering into the contract for the purchase of the products, items or services You have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: Contacting you via email, phone calls, text messages or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to features, products or contracted services, including updates security update, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer which are similar to those which you have already purchased or inquired about, unless You have chosen to not to receive this information.
- To manage Your requests: To assist and manage requests You send to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of Our assets, whether as part of a continuing business or bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about users of our Services is one of the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, our products, our services, our marketing and your experience.
We are entitled to share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company. .
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public domains with other users, this information may be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, photos and description of Your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to see descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Keeping your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that such information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You know that Your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from someone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis to process Your information and Your country requires parental consent, We may seek Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party site or service.
Lily Vogue Newsletter and SMS Marketing
The above excludes the data and consent of the sender of the text message; this information will not be shared with third parties
By email : email@example.com